When we talk about "TheBusinessBot", "we", "our" or "us" in this policy, we are referring to the service provided by Pixail.ai. When we talk about the "Services" in this policy, we are referring to our online bot for businesses platform. Pixail.ai built TheBusinessBot web app as a Commercial app and our Services are currently available for use via a web browser.
Information we collect and receive
1. Customer Data
Content and information submitted by users to the Services is referred to in this policy as "Customer Data." Here are some examples of Customer Data (but keep in mind they are only examples and there may be others): messages, pictures, videos, edits to messages or deleted messages, and other types of files. A user may also choose to enter information into their profile, such as first and last name, job, a photo and a phone number.
The web app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you, such as the Google Calendar service.
2. Google Customer Data
We store and utilize several pieces of Google Customer data. This includes, but is not limited to, Google email addresses and Google OAuth tokens. We use this data to create, modify (including deletion) of calendar data via the Google Calendar API.
3. Other information
TheBusinessBot may also collect and receive the following information:
- Account creation information: Users provide information such as an email address, full user name and password to create an account.
- Business information: When a user adds information about their business, we store our own version of the business using the Services. We collect this information in order to able the bot to answer relevant questions about the business of the user, such as opening hours, how to get to the business, contact information, etc.
- Billing and other information: For Customers that purchase a paid version of the Services, our corporate affiliates and our third party payment processors may collect and store billing address and credit card information on our behalf or we may do this ourselves.
- Contact information: With your permission, any contact information you choose to import is collected (such as an address book from a device) when using the Services.
- Log Data: When you use the Services our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information: We may collect information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
- Services integrations: If, when using the Services, you integrate with a third party service, we will connect that service to ours. The third party provider of the integration may share certain information about your account with TheBusinessBot. However, we do not receive or store your passwords for any of these third party services.
- Third party data: TheBusinessBot may also receive information from affiliates in our corporate group, our partners, or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This might be aggregate level information, such as which IP addresses go with which zip codes, or it might be more specific information, such as about how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
Google OAuth Scopes
When authenticating a Google Account with us, we request the use of several OAuth scopes. These are needed by TheBusinessBot for the following reasons:
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/calendar: this scope is needed in order to view, create, modify or delete Google Calendar data on behalf of the authenticated Google Account. This enables the user to create calendars on our platform and to delete them if they want to, but more importantly, this enables the bot of the user to agend appointments (create events) done by their customers.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer and from your computer or mobile device to us each time you visit our website or use our desktop application. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
Some cookies are associated with your account and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in and which teams you are logged into. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to carry out site analytics and customization, among other similar things. If you access the Services through your browser, you can manage your cookie settings there but if you disable some or all cookies you may not be able to use the Services.
How we use your information
We use your information to provide and improve the Services.
1. Customer Data
TheBusinessBot may access and use Customer Data as reasonably necessary and in accordance with Customer's instructions to (a) provide, maintain and improve the Services; (b) to prevent or address service, security, technical issues or at a Customer's request in connection with customer support matters; (c) as required by law and (d) as set forth in our agreement with the Customer or as expressly permitted in writing by the Customer.
2. Other information
We use other kinds of information in providing the Services. Specifically:
- To understand and improve our Services: We carry out research and analyze trends to better understand how users are using the Services and improve them.
To communicate with you by:
- Responding to your requests: If you contact us with a problem or question, we will use your information to respond.
- Sending emails: We may send you Service and administrative emails. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Service offerings, and important Service related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These emails are considered part of the Services and you may not opt-out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features or other news about TheBusinessBot. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Billing and account management: We use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- Communicating with you and marketing:We often need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons. We may also use your contact information for our own marketing or advertising purposes. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Investigating and preventing bad stuff from happening: We work hard to keep the Services secure and to prevent abuse and fraud.
This policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and/or de-identified so it is no longer associated with an identifiable user or Customer of the Services.
If you have any questions about your information, our use of this information, or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us at email@example.com
In addition, the browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and shared. We do not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system.
Sharing and Disclosure
1. Customer Data
TheBusinessBot may share Customer Data in accordance with our agreement with the Customer and the Customer's instructions, including:
- With third party service providers and agents: We may engage third party companies or individuals to process Customer Data.
- With affiliates: We may engage affiliates in our corporate group to process Customer Data.
- With third party integrations: TheBusinessBot may, acting on our Customer's behalf, share Customer Data with the provider of an integration added by Customer. TheBusinessBot is not responsible for how the provider of an integration may collect, use, and share Customer Data.
2. Other Information
TheBusinessBot may share other information as follows:
- With third party service providers and agents: We may engage third party companies or individuals, such as third party payment processors, to process information on our behalf.
- With affiliates:We may engage affiliates in our corporate group to process other information.
3. Other types of disclosure
TheBusinessBot may share or disclose Customer Data and other information as follows:
- During changes to our business structure: If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of TheBusinessBot assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- To comply with laws: To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety: To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
TheBusinessBot takes security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.